Why The Social Constructive Learning?
Social learning theory proposes that knowledge can be acquired by observing and imitating others.
It states that learning is a cognitive process that takes place in a social context and can occur purely through observation or direct interaction.
The social constructive learning method focus on:
- Encourage to share opinions
- Interact between learners in groups
- Personalized learning experiences
Learn at the individual pace
Personalized learning involves learners in deciding their learning process. Thus, learners can level up according to their strengths and weaknesses.
Personalize content delivery
Personalize content delivery and interaction helps learners improve, give them control over their own learning space.
Group learning based
You can join different groups of learners for getting targeted knowledge and skills in many type of activities.
Comprehensive Constructive Space
EduNext platform provides both learner and instructor with a variety of educational technologies for the social constructive learning EduNext is the platform which intergated unique contents, live meeting tool and contextual chat technology to help learner easily build and delivery their knowledge and skills
- Approach the social learning method and new education technology.
- Work in groups and get individual knowledge.
- Self-assessment method helps develop self-reflective abilities.
- Using technology on EduNext to connect and interact with learners based on social constructive learning method
- Being free to address groups of learners for more targeted knowledge delivering.
- Assessing learner and customizing their experience accordingly.
- Providing training portals to access courses and modules that are often available asbite-sized, on-demand services.
- Creating a relevant and more engaging learning environment for internal learners.
Achieve Your Goals With EduNext
EduNext platform provides both learner and instructor with a comprehensive constructive learning space